The IER 400 is the most sold printer with over 50,000 deployed worldwide and reveals very popular across handling companies & airlines using it as dedicated proprietary equipment . It is renowned for its robustness, reliability and efficient after-sale service. Designed as a multi-functional, direct thermal printer, for check-in as well as Air Traffic Control operations which can store multiple applications (e.g bag tag and boarding pass).
- Great flexibility of use with single feed printer for boarding pass and baggage tag
- Change paper supply in seconds
- Automatic printing mode set up
- Versatile: allows printing of boarding pass and bag tag with 1 single software
- Remote configuration, troubleshooting and monitoring via web browser
- IP, USB host and device, and serial interface standard
- CUPPS and CUSS compliant with all existing platforms
- RFID baggage tag encoding & reading
Within the same range, IER 401 especially designed to be configured for both airlines’ host systems and shared-used platforms with centrally managed software distribution.