36th IATA Ground Handling Conference (IGHC)
Partnering for a better Planet
The IATA Ground Handling Conference (IGHC) is the most important annual event of the industry. It brings together industry’s leaders from airlines, airports, ground service providers to manufacturers.
In 2023, over 800 delegates gathered in Abu Dhabi to discuss and implement industry standards, policies and procedures. In 2024, the IGHC will take place in Reykjavík, Iceland around the theme: “Partnering for a better planet.”
Why should you attend?
- Unique business, networking and branding opportunities
- Over 800 delegates are expected
- Meet airlines decision makers
- Exclusive access to industry intelligence and latest industry developments
Who will you meet?
- 30% airlines, 60% ground service providers and airports, 10% manufacturers and solution providers
- 60% commercial and 34% operational/safety positions represented
- 50% executive management, 49% middle management
“IGHC is one of the most important meeting places for us as Ground Handler. It gives us the opportunity to meet with colleagues, partners, and customers and at the same time attend interesting sessions.”
Kjell Ivar Maudal Chief Commercial Officer Widerøe Ground Handling AS
“The IGHC is not just another conference. It’s a place where all the expertise and knowledge is shared with only one purpose: to enhance the aviation industry to an extreme level of proficiency and consistency.”
Roberto Gomes be AQC (Aviation Quality Council)
“It was my first ever IGHC attendance. The event was very well managed and the topics for the plenary sessions and presentations were curated to the demand of the industry. Being a Member of the Charter of Professional Auditors (CoPA), it was a good opportunity for me to meet fellow auditors and IATA Team. Further the Showcase of the New Era Technology was a great way to make one aware of the upcoming future changes.”
Raj Vijayvargiya (ISAGO Auditor), Air India SATS