Urielsoft Common Use Passenger Processing System (CUPPS)
CUPPS (IIAC AirCUS) is a platform that supports airline task processes such as check-in and boarding tasks, interfacing with airline systems in accordance with the international standards established by major aviation organizations (IATA, A4A, ACI, etc.). It is an open system that does not depend on specific hardware and software. Urielsoft has done the development, operation, and maintenance of IIAC AirCUS used in Incheon International Airport.
Urielsoft CUPPS Features
- Support various devices and systems’ general purpose
- Increase airport passenger handling efficiency with limited resources
- Reduced cost and time of additional development of airline applications, maintenance and operation
- A flexible environment where independence of the platform and a variety of business functions can be used
- Provision of an advanced prediction and convenience function for platform and application’s maintenance and management
Urielsoft Common Use Self Service (CUSS)
CUSS is a service that allows passengers to check-in via kiosks installed in the airport without going through the check-in counters at the airport. We have developed airline applications and APIs that work with the CUSS platform for various Korean airlines such as Asiana Airlines, Jeju Air, t’way Airlines etc.
Urielsoft CUSS Features
- Reservation Information Look-up
- Flight Schedule Look-up
- Flight Seat Selection, Change
- Boarding Pass Issuance
- Matching passenger with reservation information by scanning passport
As a consulting company, we offer outstanding solutions, operational management, and consultancy services to airlines, airports, and ground handlers in big, middle, or small-sized.
DCS.aero is a comprehensive sales and marketing platform in the aviation industry. It aims to help research teams and individuals find the appropriate solutions for their company by connecting them to different trusted vendors around the world. As a comprehensive platform, DCS.aero works around various operational software and hardware services in the industry used by airlines, airports, and ground handling companies regardless of their size.
All Rights Reserved / 2022