Sabre DCSUnited States
Airlines are under a constant struggle to streamline the check-in process at airports. To prevent long lines and avoid frustrating passengers, they must strive to make operations as efficient as possible.
Carriers need a core host system that can automate key functions in order to ensure a positive customer experience.
Automate Airport Operations to Increase Productivity
Airport Check-in enables airlines to provide fast, reliable and comprehensive check-in and boarding options that expedite and enhance each passenger’s journey. At the same time, it streamlines the operational efficiency of airline airport agents.
By automating airport operations, carriers can boost productivity, increase revenue opportunities, reduce costs and satisfy their customers.
- Auto Check-in: Automate the check-in process for eligible customers while remaining compliant with security and government mandates.
- Ancillary Reaccommodation Utility: Resolve ticketing and ancillary issues after passenger reaccommodation to ensure passengers receive everything they purchased. Ensure easy boarding on new flights with no ticketing or ancillary obstacles.
- Auto Timatic Confirmation: Verify 100% of required international travel documents and send the information to IATA’s database.
- EDIFACT Thru Check-in: Enable through-check, view seat maps, change seats and reprint boarding passes for passengers connecting to another airline. Improve operational efficiencies while enhancing the passenger experience.
- Watchlist Manager: Populate watchlists using a GUI-based application provided by the U.S. Transportation Security Administration. Streamline the security process for passengers on the U.S. Government Watchlist.
- Flight Compensation: Automate service credits to passengers for an entire flight manifest or PNRs on a queue. Improve service by proactively compensating customers for disruptions using paperless credits. Maximize revenue growth by incentivizing customers to book future flights to avoid losing credits.
As a consulting company, we offer outstanding solutions, operational management, and consultancy services to airlines, airports, and ground handlers in big, middle, or small-sized.
DCS.aero is a comprehensive sales and marketing platform in the aviation industry. It aims to help research teams and individuals find the appropriate solutions for their company by connecting them to different trusted vendors around the world. As a comprehensive platform, DCS.aero works around various operational software and hardware services in the industry used by airlines, airports, and ground handling companies regardless of their size.
All Rights Reserved / 2022