System characteristics of the HELENA DCS Services
- The HELENA DCS service is comparable with traditional airline DCS service in terms of functionality and setup.
- The HELENA DCS is a centrally installed computer system, and can be accessed via TCP/IP, e.g. VPN over internet.
- The HELENA DCS has the basic functions of check-in, transit handling, boarding, and baggage processing.
- The HELENA DCS has a load control function for aircraft weight and balance calculation and load sheet generation.
- The HELENA DCS has all AHM50 information in a central database.
- The HELENA DCS is connected to the airline type-b messaging network to receive and send DCS related messages.
- The HELENA DCS can host many airlines or handling organizations at the same time.
- The HELENA DCS is kept compliant with IATA regulations.
- The HELENA DCS is scalable as needed.
- The HELENA DCS uses a relational database for all storage functions.
- The HELENA DCS client module has a graphical user interface for all its functions.
- The HELENA DCS client can run on all CUTE platforms as well as on regular PC environments.
- The HELENA DCS does support ATB2 as well as bar-coded boarding passes.
- The HELENA DCS can be used at any airport, from very small to the largest possible configuration.
- Travsys can provide the special printer, and scanner hardware as well.
- The HELENA DCS can be self installed although Travsys does also offer installation and training services.
- For more details download the product description here.
As a consulting company, we offer outstanding solutions, operational management, and consultancy services to airlines, airports, and ground handlers in big, middle, or small-sized.
DCS.aero is a comprehensive sales and marketing platform in the aviation industry. It aims to help research teams and individuals find the appropriate solutions for their company by connecting them to different trusted vendors around the world. As a comprehensive platform, DCS.aero works around various operational software and hardware services in the industry used by airlines, airports, and ground handling companies regardless of their size.
All Rights Reserved / 2022