The Automated Reserve Module (ARM) allows to continue passenger and luggage check-in even during Internet outages. The ARM is linked to the airport’s main departure control system and assists with any issues, be it communication failures or problems at the main system servers. The ARM allows to continue with the registration process and therefore prevents flight delays.
This module may also be used as a full-time automated check-in system. It is capable of performing the following key functions:
- Processing passenger lists (PNL/ADL);
- Checking in passengers and luggage;
- Controlling passenger boarding;
- Processing electronic tickets;
- Printing flight documentation;
- Managing passenger manifests;
- Managing luggage manifests;
- We complete flight service and send all the necessary messages to airlines at destination airports, by email, or through SITA channels.
As a consulting company, we offer outstanding solutions, operational management, and consultancy services to airlines, airports, and ground handlers in big, middle, or small-sized.
DCS.aero is a comprehensive sales and marketing platform in the aviation industry. It aims to help research teams and individuals find the appropriate solutions for their company by connecting them to different trusted vendors around the world. As a comprehensive platform, DCS.aero works around various operational software and hardware services in the industry used by airlines, airports, and ground handling companies regardless of their size.
All Rights Reserved / 2022