IBS Software Turnaround ManagementIndia
IBS Software Turnaround Management
iAirport Operations is a comprehensive application used to plan, manage and track flights, airport resource allocation and usage from the initial schedule planning stage through to billing. It enables effective real-time management of airport resources allowing more flights to operate with shorter turn-around times. It provides a centralized view of data from disparate sources for clear situational analysis and strategic business decision making. It makes way for a faster and more accurate airline invoicing experience that will generate a steady, timely cash flow as a direct result of efficient data capture.
iAirport is an interactive web-based system for managing airport operations and terminal management. The system manages airport resources such as aircraft parking stands, departure gates, check-in desks and baggage reclaims. The system tracks with a high level of accuracy and quality, all arrival departure flight and ground movements, using a variety of automated interfaces from airlines, handling agents, air traffic control and other airport users. The system also allows manual operation thereby enabling control of operation from central system.
The system fully operational at London Heathrow and Gatwick airports where airport and airline staff, Handling agents, passengers, and “meters and greeters” all depend upon the AODB system to provide the information they need. It tracks the complete arrival and departure flight process, from the initial scheduled stage right through to post departure billing.
- At a glance status of all airport resources
- Efficient management of resources
- Thin client allowing flexible easy deployment, adaptable and feature-rich
- Proven high reliability
- Better customer service to all airport users, airlines, handing agents, air traffic control and passengers
- Highly configurable to the requirements of airport users
- Airport performance management in areas such as baggage delivery, aircraft turn around etc.
- Wide variety of user options, desktop PC, laptops, Tablets and smart phones
- Interfaces to all the airport stakeholders to enable the provision of A-CDM
- Central hub – Interfaces to all systems at an airport
- Accurate and quality operational information through data validation and data prioritization enabling only information from trusted sources to be receive
As a consulting company, we offer outstanding solutions, operational management, and consultancy services to airlines, airports, and ground handlers in big, middle, or small-sized.
DCS.aero is a comprehensive sales and marketing platform in the aviation industry. It aims to help research teams and individuals find the appropriate solutions for their company by connecting them to different trusted vendors around the world. As a comprehensive platform, DCS.aero works around various operational software and hardware services in the industry used by airlines, airports, and ground handling companies regardless of their size.
All Rights Reserved / 2022